Thursday, August 05, 2004

HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAMN!
As you can plainly see, I've inserted a counter. But, how in the Hell can I move it from the right side of the page, to the left? It's in the wrong place. No matter what I try to do on this site, the language is confusing, almost as if I did not understand the English language. I've searched all over for the code that will do it for me, but cannot find it. I'll have to read it from there, I guess. Well, that's one thing I cannot blame on Dell, eh? Of course, Lexplore has caused an error time and again in the interim, but I don't seem to get around that one.
This is a problem I can't blame on ME,
But only because the fault lies with me.
It has nothing to do with Michael Dell,
Nor with my disastrous Computer from Hell.
Just chalk it up to my stupidity,
This time its not charged to Windows ME.




Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home