Friday, June 11, 2004


DELL, THE COMPUTER FROM HELL. PICKING SENIOR'S POCKETS?
You give a Seniors less than they paid for and you're shafting people on fixed incomes. Many Seniors have a tough time learning how to use 'em. My sister paid $1,500 for hers and only got to use it for playing Solitaire. She's dead now, so guess it doesn't matter.

I only wish I had known about the inherent flaws in ME, and why my Dell 4100 Computer was not working right. I would have raised a big fuss, but I did not know, just blamed it on myself. Maybe Dell thinks that if they're struggling around all day trying to get the damnable thing to work, it's good mental exercise for them. I've decided to send cards to every writer on computers in every major newspaper in the country, see what they think about my problem. Gates & Dell should have replaced ME with XP long ago; they knew there were problems that the ordinary user could not resolve, expecially most Seniors (not those in High School or College dum-dum.. If they did not, then they should switch to selling hot dogs for the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home