Friday, March 18, 2005

SEARCHING FOR THE CHRISTIAN RIGHT

Liberals Hate the Christian Right
I've been searching everywhere for The Christian Right. You’ve all heard about them, they’re the real Conservatives who control this country of ours(much to the chagrin of the Liberal Left). They’re insidious and most secretive. We're told that they are dangerous to our freedoms and they’re the ones who won the last two elections for Bush! They’ve been plotting and scheming to take over this country for years and they intend to turn it into a stronghold for Fascists, and deny First Cousins the right to marry. They're homophobic. They’re behind everything that goes awry for the Liberals. They’re sneaky and they lurk in the shadows, and this nation is moving fast down the slippery slope because of these forces of evil demogogues called The Christian Right. Why they even knew about 9/11 well in advance, didn’t they? They withheld the information because it suited their purposes to do so, and because they didn’t take action, it enabled them to take over Washington in these past two elections. As a result, while the Liberals have always hated The Christian Right, now they really loathe it.

Mention the name, The Christian Right in the presence of a group of Liberals and they foam at the mouth and give strange growling sounds. Often you can even hear a cacophony of wolf howls in the distance.


I've been looking for these mysterious people because I wanted to interview some of them. I thought I could gain stature in the Blogging world, write a really important Blog, if I could inform my readers about how The Christian Right really operated, and who was behind it. When I read the Liberal media, I keep finding references to that mysterious Christian Right organization, so it must exist, rogjt?. All the Liberal stand-up comics talk about it. The Liberal TV reporters give us updates about it, so if they have all this information about what The Christian Right is doing and their plans to take over this country, then I should be able to find out as well. But, where was I to find their leaders and their headquarters? The L.A. Times and the New York Times mention them quite often, but where do they get their information? I called Information in both cities, but they had no listing for The Christian Right.


Liberals Hate Anyone Who Disagrees with Them

At one time it seems that they were certain it was headed by Pat Roberts, but when I asked, no one really knew if he was or wasn’t in charge. I called the Library at Oral Roberts University, but they only laughed at me. Who then could it be? Who is exerting this pressure and controls The Christian Right. Who influences the voters all over this country? I just had to find out.


Could it be someone else in the Christian Ministry? I've searched for this mysterious group for years now, but damned if I can find them. If I could, perhaps I'd even like to join them because they’re doing such a good job that Liberal Hollywood is always upset about them. When I asked people if it could be Rush Limbaugh or Larry Elder, they laughed at me. Well then, what about Billy Graham? Naw, he’s too old and feeble. I am not really involved with any groups, but I’ve read this columnist and that one, and listened to a few of the Conservative Talk Shows, but damned if I can find out who actually controls them.


Then again, could this is a myth spread by Liberals? I've looked everywhere for members of The Christian Right, even searched in caves and turned over rocks, but every time I flashed a light into a cave I saw a Liberal hiding there, and when I turned over rocks, I found only Liberals hiding under them. I went to a cemetery at night, but the second marker I moved uncovered an ugly fat toad that resembled Michael Moore in the dark, but I could not be certain.


Certainly we can point out a few really lying Liberals who seem to influence many others, like Roger Moore, for example. I discovered him hiding under a rock in back of an Outhouse. But, like the Christian Right, there's also seems to be no single leader of the Liberal Left, although Hollywood as a group is highly influential in spreading their crap and never misses an opportunity to do so. But let's get back to the Christian Right, and find out who controls that segment of American politics! Pat Robertson? Like Hell. He has some influence, a lot less than he did have, but he did not have that much control over what Christians thought and did. He did not influence the voters that much. As I traveled around, I never heard a single sole tell me that he was going to vote the way Pat dictated. Billy Graham? Sure he was a preacher who was effective, but did he influence voters in any way? Only to do their best as Christians, and to think about things before they voted. There was never any single person, Christian, preacher or writer, who had a great influence on the way Americans voted. Never, never, never. It's all a lie.

Kerry lost, but it was because individual Americans took time to compare his record with the Bush record, and that comparison influenced them. The Christian Right (a non-existent group) had nothing to do with it.
Harry Belafonte, for example, if he is not an outright communist, is as close to one as you can get, like a Siamese twin perhaps. He experienced some racial problems in his youth, sure, but there he is kissing castro's fanny and there's not a black man in the heirachy of the Cuban government, but 20 million slaves of the system. Are they any better off than they were before fidelito took over? Hell, no, they're in utter proverty from one end of the island to the other.


It might be sequestered on a quiet street in Dallas, Texas. Didn’t the Media call Dallas the City of Hate right after Pres. Kennedy was assassinated? Wasn’t there a strange conspiracy taking place, especially when was killed, and then his killer died in a jail cell. Yep, that’s where The Christian Right must he holed up.


Only to do their best as Christians, and to think about things before they voted. There was never any single person, Christian, preacher or writer, who had a great influence on the way Americans voted. Never, never, never. It's all a lie.

Kerry lost, but it was because individual Americans took time to compare his record with the Bush record, and that comparison influenced them. The Christian Right (a non-existent group) had nothing to do with it.
Harry Belafonte, for example, if he is not an outright communist, is as close to one as you can get, like a Siamese twin perhaps. He experienced some racial problems in his youth, sure, but there he is kissing castro's fanny and there's not a black man in the heirachy of the Cuban government, but 20 million slaves of the system. Are they any better off than they were before fidelito took over? Hell, no, they're in utter proverty from one end of the island to the other.



If anyone knows, please, please email me with the information at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home