Saturday, February 05, 2005

GOD GIVEN GIFTS
Ho hum, I've just been on a Blog site where a young woman talks about having a sex party at her house, with close to 50 guests attending. I've heard about them, but never have been to one.

In fact, I've never thought that I needed to go to one. I think that God gave each one of us all the necessities in one package for enjoying a happy and successful sex life. If you need additional equipment, that's like buying a prothesis and adding it to your two good legs, so that you're walking around on three legs.

We were down across the border one day and driving down a desert road when we saw two little kids playing in the dirt, surrounding by growing cactus. I stopped the car and watched. They had about four blocks of wood and were using them as toy cars or trucks. Imagination, what a wonderful thing! Dirty, dusty, but happy. I can't imagine inviting fifty people over to see how easily they can be replaced by a toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home