Wednesday, January 14, 2004



BITCHIN' NIGHT


Two nights work went down the drain. I spent almost an hour composing a page just the other night and suddenly my modem connection went down. I don't know how many times this has happened to me lately. All that work gone down the drain.

I was so teed off I had to get away from the computer before I took a hammer to it. For three weeks now it has been one problem after the other, and even my guru is running out of patience. No matter what he does, something else goes wrong within an hour after he leaves. I've wasted a good 40 hours in the past three weeks. Windows ME is for the birds as far as I am concerned.

And, that is what others keep telling me. I do not understand why Dell installed it in the first place. I just wrote to Michael Dell, CEO, and let him know my feelings. Why not? It's my money and I've not been happy with this set-up since shortly after installing it. ME is crap. I'm not an expert, but I cannot find anyone who is with this system, and they all say the same thing, ME is crap, so I am repeating it from local authorities and some not so local as well. Microsoft ME is CRAP.


The story is that something is seriously wrong with Fidel Castro. (Of course, there always was with that murdering cockroach. He's not much better than Saddam was.)

It's too bad he has been allowed to live out his life as he wished. Execution would have resolved it sooner and more appropriately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home