Thursday, October 28, 2004

WHAT IS OUR TIME WORTH?

Hey, you're probably thinking that "this guy has a fixation on ME, why doesn't he get over it?"
Yes, perhaps I do. But over and above that, I say over and over, "What kind of a company sticks it to you and sells you an operating system that is deficient in so many respects, and doesn't tell you the truth? Why didn't Michael Dell, the CEO, order either a credit or a replacement and admit that ME was unstable to his customers? When I think of all the time I lost, hours and hours of frustration, raised blood pressure, calls to my Guru, to fix the (really) unfixable, I get pissed off all over again.
If it was a waffle iron, I could take it back. If it was a car, there is government oversight to make certain that problems like that get fixed. When I think of all the people in my category, elderly, or people without sufficient training to cope or even know that something is radically wrong with the program and NOT WITH THEM, well, I get pissed all over again. (please read that line correctly). Yes, Michael Dell and Dell Corporation are thieves, because they've stolen my time. At my age, my time is most valuable to me. Bill Gates and Microsoft have also stolen my time.

How do I know? Well, XP works so smoothly, so well, and is such a pleasure to use. I should have been openly told by Dell and Gates how to end my suffering (other than blowing my brains out), but they did not have the honesty to do that.

There should have been a huge Class Action suit filed against them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home