Thursday, March 25, 2004


SHUT DOWN ALL WEEK! HOW I HATE WINDOWS ME.

Oh, how I hate, really hate WINDOWNS ME! (Damn, untentionally there I created a good pun.) Windowns ME. That's what Windows ME does, it is always breaking down: Windown. Damn. I like that. A typo turns into something good for once, like the time I mistakenly typed out "compouter". My fingers think better than I do.

I've sent them (DELL) huge postcards complaining about my problems. The guy who called me (finally) wants me to un-install and then install ME all over again. Screw that. I've grown to hate Windows ME! Why go to all that work and do something stupid like putting ME back into my DELL so that I'll have the same problems all over again? If I uninstall it, I expect to have something better to replace it, but they don't agree with me. Cheap buggers. Inconsiderate. Michael Dell, CEO, earned over $4 million in 2003, so he should care, eh?

At times it keeps sending me a message that I do not have a modem connection and refuses to dial up, then five or ten repeated tries down the road, it dials and connects. It also is only delivering 16 colors now, so today all my photo files are useless, and we cannot get it back up and running right. What crap. I've had more than two years of this crap now. Oh how I hate Windows ME.

I've had my Guru out here time and time again getting me up and running again. Now I am pissed off. So now I send cards right to Michael Dell, the last one had a cartoon of a horses hind-end and an arrow pointing to where I believe Windows ME originated.