Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I HAVE A QUESTION...

I'm almost 81 years old. I served in WWII. Except for that time, when all overseas mail was censored, I've never had my writings, my letters, my pamphlets censored except when The Free Speech Committee at Berkeley demanded that my posters be removed from the Berkeley Book Store. (Free speech, yeah, for them!)

Now, someone is removing my posts here at Blogger. No one has told me I am in violation of any rules. No one has written me. No one has replied to my questions.

These guys at Blogger do a nice job and I appreciate them, I've been blogging for a few years and have enjoyed it, but are they censoring Blogs or not? Am I violating some policy. All they have to do is write me at: howard@syv.com

I'd like to know the answers. If I do not get them, I tape a TV program in three hours, a weekly program, and I will bring this up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home